- Go to https://app.globus.org
- Then you can click on “Sign in with ORCID iD” to log in the application. You will access to the file manager.
The file manager is the tool to access your data remotely, and to move data from one server to another one.
- In the upper right corner, choose the “two pane” layout:
- You can now open the IGBMC storage. In collection field, clic on “Search” on the left side. Then you can enter “IGBMC” to see IGBMC collections: “IGBMC Space2” and “IGBMC Mendel”.
- Select “IGBMC Space2”. You will have to authenticate to access to the space2 storage, with your IGBMC credentials. So clic on “Continue” in the left panel:
- You now have to clic on “Idp IGBMC (igbmc.fr)” to open your session.
- And enter your IGBMC credentials.
- A new window may appear, asking you to allow access to your data. Click on “allow”. Then you have access to Space2.
- Repeat the operation with the collection “IGBMC Mendel” on the right side. Then you will be able to transfer files, by selecting files or folder on both sides and clicking on start button.